Bell Work: Are you afraid of the dark?
Rules and Examples for Writing Dialogue
Upload your photos for media literacy.
- Two pictures – aggressive/confrontational/tough and engaging/conversational
- Two more pictures – cropped and full size
- Drop it to me – http://dropitto.me/monahan_scott (password – scottsteph)
Reading: What is true?
- Finish filling out your Web Site Evaluation form for each of the sources about your topic.
- Also fill out one Validity scale for each page explaining whether or not you think the site is useful.
- These are DUE tomorrow (Friday, January 27)
If you are finished…
- Brainstorm a topic for your next piece of writing.
- You must choose an inanimate object (like a pen, pair of shoes, or a Blackberry) or an animal as a main character.
- You must place them in a situation with someone famous who received credit for something (i.e. like Hayley Wickenheiser’s hockey stick or skates)
- You might need to do a little reading on famous people