- Look at the picture.
- Come up with two open ended questions about the photo.
- What are two open ended questions that you could ask the firefighters?
- Please share on Google Docs
Life Lessons from a Volunteer Firefighter
- Watch the video (together)
Responding to Interview Questions
- Imagine that you are being interviewed by George Strombolopolous because you’ve been inspiring
students all over Canada to become heroes.
- He has just asked you the
following questions, “Kids all over Canada are busier than ever. Why do you think it is so important that they try and be heroes? What do you think they should do to become heroes?” and leaned in to listen attentively to your answer.
- Answer George’s questions. Think about how to make your answer sound like you are having a conversation and include an anecdote (short story) in your answer. Post your answer to your blog. Be prepared to share!