The notes below are the ones we collaborated on during George Strombolopolous’s interview with Kermit the Frog. It was a model that can help you improve your own interviews. You received copies of your Interview with a Star, and tomorrow, we will use the rubric provided and some exemplars from Grade 6 students to self-evaluate our interviews.
Strong Interview Introductions
- Showed a couple of clips of Kermit
- Mentioned what he has been in.
- Described Kermit before he entered the show
- Strong intro will make the audience be more interested in learning about the guest
In my interview introduction
- Acknowledge the crowd
- Have the crowd involved
- Greet the guest and ask how they are?
- Make sure you give some background.
| || |